Our compost bag is made of PE material: environmentally-friendly, waterproof, anti-corrosive, heat resistant, cold resistant, durable to use.
Easily take out compost from the big side window at the bottom. Top has zipper design for convenience when adding new waste.
Can also be used to plant vegetables that grow underground such as potatoes. When ready to harvest, open flap at bottom to easily pull out as needed.
How to Use for Compost:
1. To allow the air to circulate, stack some branches at the bottom.
2. Add some fallen leaves and/or grass clippings, kitchen waste, and garden waste. Top with soil a few inches deep to reduce odor.
3. If the climate is dry, add water to wet compost when adding new a layer of substances. If the surface of compost looks shiny, it likely has enough water.
4. To accelerate decomposition, turn compost with trowel or scoop and add some water every two weeks.
5. The decomposition has completed when temperature no longer rises and the color of compost darkens. This process often takes 3 to 4 months to decompose substances.
Approximate size: 24 inches tall and 12 inches wide; color: dark green.